Luigi Bormioli | Bach Gin Glass
Luigi Bormioli was founded in 1946 by Mr. Luigi Bormioli, who led it to international prominence. The Bormioli family continues his mission: a commitment to great design, traditional Italian craftsmanship and new-age glassmaking technology to create beautiful glassware of the highest quality. Luigi Bormioli rivals fine crystal in appearance and elegance, but is lead-free, affordably priced and widely available.
- 20.25 oz Gin glasses.
- Break resistant and dishwasher safe
- Titanium Reinforced - Permanent anti-abrasion treatment applied directly to the glass’ stems to increase resistance to breakage
- Fine, reinforced and laser cut rims
- Innovative, elegant and functional design
- Pulled stems do not have any mold seams and are highly flexible
- Flat foot to guarantee better stability and easy to hold