Luigi Bormioli | Supremo Burgundy Red Wine Glass
Luigi Bormioli was founded in 1946 by Mr. Luigi Bormioli, who led it to international prominence. The Bormioli family continues his mission: a commitment to great design, traditional Italian craftsmanship and new-age glassmaking technology to create beautiful glassware of the highest quality. Luigi Bormioli rivals fine crystal in appearance and elegance, but is lead-free, affordably priced and widely available.
- 22 oz wine glass
- A stemglass of significant dimensions, elegant and innovative in its design. The stem, the bowl and the rim have a pleasant shape and thinness.
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Burgundy, Barolo, Bourgogne, Nebbiolo, Pinot Nero
- Break resistant and dishwasher safe
- Titanium Reinforced - Permanent anti-abrasion treatment applied directly to the glass’ stems to increase resistance to breakage
- Fine, reinforced and laser cut rims
- Pulled stems do not have any mold seams and are highly flexible
- Flat foot to guarantee better stability and easy to hold