Vino di Anna Palmento
Natural wine has no uniform definition. It is a general term used to describe artisanal wine made using organically and/or biodynamically grown hand-picked grapes which are vinified with little or no intervention. Winemakers often rely on indigenous yeast to catalyse natural fermentation, avoiding the use of any chemicals, additives or sulphites.
The result is wine which is alive, energetic, vibrant and unexpected – a welcomed contrast to the industrial practices of the wine industry .
Name of Estate/Domaine:
Vino di Anna
Mid straw in colour, this wine has attractive white floral aromas coupled with citrus notes of lemon and lime. It is crisp and dry on the palate, with a fresh acidity, balanced by grapefruit flavours and an underlying salty, minerality.
Hot and cold nights days due to the altitude
Organicly & Biodynamicly grown grapes.
* Suitable for vegans and vegetarians.
- Hand harvested from different vineyards.
- Whole bunch pressed immediately into stainless steel.
- Alcoholic fermentation was spontaneous and proceeded without temperature control.
- The finished wine underwent malolactic fermentation and remained on light lees for 5 months before it was bottled without fining or filtration in mid-March 2021
Seafood, cheese or baked pasta dishes