La Parrilla El Pinto Tintilla de Rota
Natural wine has no uniform definition. It is a general term used to describe artisanal wine made using organically and/or biodynamically hand-picked grapes which are vinified with little or no intervention. Winemakers often rely on indigenous yeast to catalyse natural fermentation, avoiding the use of any chemicals, additives or sulphites.
The result is wine which is alive, energetic, vibrant and unexpected – a welcomed contrast to the industrial practices of the wine industry.
Name of Estate/Domaine:
Jerez de la Frontera
Well balanced, very chalky and mineral. Velvet aromas of mandarin and lemon alonge with honeysuckle.
The vineyard is on a fairly steep slope on pure albariza soils
*Suitable for vegan & vegetarians.
- Manual harvested
- Destemmed and crushed in stainless steel vat
- Spontaneous fermentation
- Indigenous yeast
- Controlled ferment never exceeded 30℃
- Gentle daily punch-downs of the cap for 10 days, including 3 or 4 short pumps.
- After 10 days the grapes were pressed.
- Malolactic fermentation
- No filtration
- No fining
- A small amount of sulphur was added before bottlin
Sea food, Soft cheese, Chicken soup.