Moulin De Gassac | Chardonnay
Pale lemon-gold hue with a gently fragrant nose of stone fruit and tree blossom, while the succulent, honeyed palate is redolent of juicy pears and apricots. Round, pillowy texture, with lovely balance, restraint, and elegance
*Natural wines are suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
Country & Region
France - Languedoc
Grapes come from selected land parcels along the shores of the Thau lagoon, around the village of Pinet. A very special terroir, benefiting from the Mediterranean Sea influence producing remarkably fresh wines
- Manual and machine harvested.
- Destemmed and put through a cold-soak for between 10 and 12 hours.
- Pressing takes place followed by fermentation using carefully selected yeast at a controlled
Temperature between 16C and 20C for 10 days.
- Ageing takes place in stainless steel vats for between four and five months.
- No malolactic fermentation to preserve natural acidity
- Fined with isinglass
Filtered “sur terre” – through clay
- Use of sulphur in vinification
Pork, fish or goats cheese