Luigi Bormioli Supremo Chardonnay White Wine Glass
Luigi Bormioli was founded in 1946 by Mr. Luigi Bormioli, who led it to international prominence. The Bormioli family continues his mission: a commitment to great design, traditional Italian craftsmanship and new-age glassmaking technology to create beautiful glassware of the highest quality. Luigi Bormioli rivals fine crystal in appearance and elegance, but is lead-free, affordably priced and widely available.
- 11.75 oz wine glass
- Stemglass with an innovative and lively appearance, a harmony between design and science.
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Chardonnay, Sauvignon Blanc, Mueller Thurgau, Gewuerztraminer, Pinot Bianco
- Break resistant and dishwasher safe
- Titanium Reinforced - Permanent anti-abrasion treatment applied directly to the glass’ stems to increase resistance to breakage
- Fine, reinforced and laser cut rims
- Pulled stems do not have any mold seams and are highly flexible
- Flat foot to guarantee better stability and easy to hold