Tremblay Chablis Grand Cru Vaudesir 2018
Natural wine has no uniform definition. It is a general term used to describe artisanal wine made using organically and/or biodynamically hand-picked grapes which are vinified with little or no intervention. Winemakers often rely on indigenous yeast to catalyse natural fermentation, avoiding the use of any chemicals, additives or sulphites.
The result is wine which is alive, energetic, vibrant and unexpected – a welcomed contrast to the industrial practices of the wine industry.
Name of Estate/Domaine:
Domaine Gérard Tremblay
Soft with aromas of honey and red fruits. Ample, long with intense aromas.
Cooler than the rest of Burgundy. Continental climate, warm summers and cold winters, often with sudden frosts as late as April or May.
Uses organic methods.
*Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians
- Machine harvested.
- Juice left to settle for over 12 hours before transfer to stainless steel tanks.
- Temperature controlled fermentation.
- Fermentation and malolactic In stainless steel tanks.
- Aged in oak barrels, 30% in new oak.
- Vinification lasts 14 month.
Fish in sauce.