Luigi Bormioli | D.O.C. White Wine Glass
Luigi Bormioli was founded in 1946 by Mr. Luigi Bormioli, who led it to international prominence. The Bormioli family continues his mission: a commitment to great design, traditional Italian craftsmanship and new-age glassmaking technology to create beautiful glassware of the highest quality. Luigi Bormioli rivals fine crystal in appearance and elegance, but is lead-free, affordably priced and widely available.
- 7.25 oz wine glass
- A lightweight and pleasant to hold stemglass, suitable to wine connoisseurs due to its elegant yet technical design, versatile for restaurant settings and ideal for wine bars thanks to its manageable size.
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Castelli Romani Doc bianco, Orvieto DOC, Gewürztraminer
- Break resistant and dishwasher safe
- Fine, reinforced and laser cut rims
- Pulled stems do not have any mold seams and are highly flexible