Luigi Bormioli | Vinoteque Spritis Snifter Glass
Luigi Bormioli was founded in 1946 by Mr. Luigi Bormioli, who led it to international prominence. The Bormioli family continues his mission: a commitment to great design, traditional Italian craftsmanship and new-age glassmaking technology to create beautiful glassware of the highest quality. Luigi Bormioli rivals fine crystal in appearance and elegance, but is lead-free, affordably priced and widely available.
- 5.75 oz wine glass.
- RECOMMENDED FOR: Cognac, Armagnac, Calvados, Cask Aged Grappa, Young Grappa
- Break resistant and dishwasher safe
- Fine, reinforced and laser cut rims
- Pulled stems do not have any mold seams and are highly flexible
- Flat foot to guarantee better stability and easy to hold