Cavallotto Barolo Riserva Bricco Boschi
Name of Estate/Domaine:
Country & Region
Castiglione Falletto, Piedmont, Italy
Ripe and generous fruit aromas. The ripe, sweet tannins and good freshness keep the superb fruit in balance and the finish is especially long and fruity.
Warm and temperate with significant rainfall. They have re-introduced natural insect predators allowing for the elimination of pesticides and other toxic chemicals.
Uses organic methods.
*Suitable for Vegans & Vegetarians.
- Full destemming.
- Indigenous yeasts only.
- Traditional fermentation with semi-submerged cap with punch-downs and pump-overs.
- Total maceration time: 30-35 days.
- Malolactic Fermentation in cement tanks during spring following the harvest.
- Cask ageing for 48-60 months in Slavonian Oak.
- After bottling the wine is aged for a minimum of 12 months before releas.
The wine is best with second courses of red meat, simply grilled or roasted. Also good with hard and aged cheeses. It can also be enjoyed by itself.